In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.cimadigital.es is an internet domain owned by GERBER HOTEL, S.L with registered office at Calle del Caño 13, Grañón, La Rioja, Spain. Contact phone is 645 596 982, CIF / NIF: B26553164 and the contact email is email@example.com
For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number is 941.584.411 and the contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
The use of this website implies the acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice. In the event that certain content services and / or tools offered through this “Portal” require specific conditions from the application, these will be made available to the User.
On the other hand, GERBER HOTEL, S.Ladvierte that both the content and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves, may be modified without prior notice.
2. Conditions of use.
The User agrees that, in the sections where it is necessary to register in order to access them, provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity. In addition, it undertakes to keep updated the personal data that may be provided to the owner of the domain, therefore, solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies it makes.
It is reported that in case of being a minor, you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided.GERBER HOTEL, SL is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The “portal” can only be used for legal purposes, therefore the user undertakes to make a lawful and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the “portal” to carry out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order, assuming on the part of the user all responsibilities for damages against the domain owner or third parties that may arise from illegal or not permitted practices among others and by way of example and not limitation :
– Perform without prior consent by the domain owner any manipulation or alteration of this page, the domain owner not assuming any responsibility that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties
– Perform any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and services and / or prevent normal use and use by Users
– Introduce and / or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner’s information systems
– Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, self-image, data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
– Hide and falsify the origin of email messages
– Use false identities, impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services
– Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorization of the domain owner or are legally authorized.
– Transmit to unauthorized third parties the User names and access codes
In general, the domain owner excludes his responsibility for damages of any nature and nature that may arise from the use of the website, as well as damages arising from the infringement of intellectual property rights and Industrial by the users and / or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and timeliness of the contents, nor can they be held responsible for the interruption of the service, inadequate operation or inability to access the service.
The domain owner will not be responsible for damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case requires prior written authorization from the domain owner.
The user agrees not to carry out any act against the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case must redirect to the provider’s main website.
4. Applicable law
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish legislation.